JOIN US TODAY!

Give a gift that changes lives


Here are some options...

Oromo Bible

Project

Location: Northern Africa

Purpose: Supply the highly persecuted group of Oromo People with Bibles

Individual Cost:

Project Costs: 

Project Total: 8,900 Bibles 


Contacts in Northern Africa have requested Bibles for believers there in the Oromo tribe. This group has been highly persecuted over the past several years. Today, they are growing closer to Christ, yet they need our help. Partner with Oromo believers today to supply them with the much needed Word of God. 

 

The initial phase of this project is to supply 8,900 Bibles. At this time, over 75% of the funds have been dedicated towards this project. Join us to complete the remaining 25% and let’s send these Bibles to where they are needed most! 

 

DONATE NOW!

To donate by mail please send check to: 

Vision Beyond Borders

P.O. Box 2635

Casper, WY 82602

 

Memo: Oromo Bible Project

Thanks!


MONTHLY HIGHLIGHT​​​​​​​


Romania Safe House

Halfway House: A Gospel-centered facility designed to rescue girls from the clutches of sex-trafficking and integrate them from orphanges to local culture with Biblical understanding, life skills and jobs. 

Location: Lipova, Romania. 

Cost to Rescue a Girl: $35 m/o

Duration of Stay: 1-1.5 years